Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Living on campus

The Village

Living on campus is another great housing option for students here at EMU. It is the best way to get the most college experience here at EMU. Also there is many options available no matter what your looking for.

There's two different types of housing options you can choose from, Residence Halls and University Apartments. Even within these options there's still many more because there are different Residence Hall options and University Apartment options. Within the Residence Halls there are 10 different options to choose from and within the University Apartments there are 4.
I have experienced both housing options here at EMU and enjoyed them very much. Some of my most memorable memories were made in the Residence Halls were I met my most closest friends whom I am still close with. My roommate that I had for the first two years here at EMU is now one of my closest friends and is like a sister to me.
So if you want to get the most experience out of your stay here at EMU then I think you should choose to live on campus. By staying on campus you can be closer to your classes, meet new people, and make memories that you'll never forget.

by Kemia
To learn more about housing visit www.emich.edu/ois/housing.
For a complete checklist, visit www.emich.edu/ois/checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment